Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shorts Optional

Excitement at the hotel today. Security responded when a report of a bottomless person was spotted in the coffee shop. As it turned out it was teenage girl in a bikini with jacket and boots. She was apparently intending to go skiing and get a tan.

Now it was 3 degrees F. out today and as one coworker put it, if she were to get on a chair lift she would have stuck (in a bad way).

Today they also snowblowed the pool deck. Up until now you had to follow the narrow shoveled path to the pool. Not any more! I actually haven't seen any people in the outdoor heated pool to date. But it looks really cool at night when it's all lit up and steaming.

My new camera phone is supposed to arrive next week. I already have a mental list of all the things I'd like photos of. The beauty of it, is that I can pretend to talk on the phone, all the while snapping photos of hunky pro skiers/snowboarders who've lost their sponsors. "I'm sorry, I have to take this call." CLICK!

No comments: