Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Missing in Action

I have been terribly sick. L had the flu, M has a nasty virus and pink eye. And I wonder why we can't coordinate our illnesses. I have been out of work off and on for three weeks now. When at the doctor's office today I asked if this is a problem every year here, being new to the area and all. I honestly don't remember having wave after wave of illness like this in MA. I was informed that the rest of CO has had the flu for months now, and it is in fact, late in coming to our town. The disturbing news was that the doctor expects to see these germs around for another month! If we're sick for another month, I will do myself in.

Anyway, I'm finally feeling better and will get my act together and upload my Mardi Gras photos. Thankfully I didn't get sick until after that event!

No comments: